We inform you that the personal data that You provide us are added to a personal data process called PILOTOS VIRTUALES whose accountable manager is Oasis Virtual Airlines.
You can contact with the accountable manager via email to email@example.com
In the name of Oasis Virtual Airlines, we manage the personal data of the interested party with the following purpose:
- Manage the personal information provided to us by the interested parties with the purpose of providing agreed services and the occasional send of email if consent is given.
The duration of the storage of your personal data is:
- Provided personal data will be stored for the duration of your membership.
Automated decisions and profiling.
We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
The legal basis for the management of your personal data is the provision of the agreed services and interested parties consent.
The data will not be given to third parties external to the virtual airline.
There are not any international transfers of data.
Interested parties’ rights are as follows:
- Right to request access to your own personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or suppression.
- Right to request a limitation to its managing.
- Right to oppose to its managing.
- Right to transfer your personal data.
You may exercise your rights contacting Oasis Virtual Airlines sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, attaching to it a copy/scan of your national ID in order to identify yourself. We will answer to your request as soon as possible.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser) will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies do web pages use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The Website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In our case, we use technical, personalization and third-party cookies.
What cookies does this website use?
In particular, this website uses the following cookies:
At the end of the browsing session.
Store if there is a web browsing session to manage membership.
At 30 days.
Stores that the pop-up dialog box about the privacy and usage policy has been closed of cookies.
At 30 days.
Store the languaje preference.
Profiles on social networks
We maintain open profiles in different social networks for our promotion, but we are not responsible to the user, to inform of the cookies that will be installed on your computer when accessing these networks, or the privacy policies of the same, except that cookies of any of them already present in the access to the web. You can get more information about these topics on the website of the owner of the social network and check its terms and conditions.
Setting cookies in browsers
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: